Monday, July 23, 2012

Brooklyn Bridge Park


My two absolute favorite views to capture in my photographs are skylines and sunsets. As you can tell, New York City is my favorite city to capture. So here, at Brooklyn Bridge Park, I was submersed in my favorite scenery. This park instantaneously became a favorite of mine. Not much effort is needed to snap the perfect picture of New York City. The photo above was taken by me in the winter of 2012. In this picture, it appears as though the bridge is on fire, however it was only the remnants of the warm sun on this cool winter day, leading to hues of orange in blue in this New York sky.

Along with a nice view, this park has much to offer. There are many paths to ride or walk along, playgrounds and many fields to play on. Pictured above is Jane's carousel, which is opened for all to ride! There is much to see here and definitely many opportunities to take your favorite photographs!

-Laura

Photo credit: Laura Nappi


1 comment:

  1. I agree with you about sunsets,some of my favorite Images as well. Richard from the Amish community of Lebanon,pa

    ReplyDelete